Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Homeschooling

Two years ago my grandmom heard an advertisement on the radio for an (online) cyber school called PA Cyber Charter school. I was taught the Calvert Study program by my grandmother by with the lessons supplied by the state. This is a state acredited program that is done in the home. The state supplies a computer, printer, headset, computer tablet and all the books and study materials needed for the year. The first year I did my own pace. I can't say it was easy because then i would be lying to you. It was the hardest year ever. It was hard because you had to take a test every 20 lessons. Well this year I do my lessons differently. I do my lessons in a virtual classroom through the internet. I have class with many people from all over the state of Pennsylvania. My virtual classes has a teacher and you have kids in the class with you. The VC classes are a little easier. VC classes are easier because you follow the teachers lesson plan and somethings are not studied in as much detail as the homeschooling I did with my grandmother.


Tell me what you think


here is the site to go to get more info



http://www.pacyber.org/

















`

No comments:

Post a Comment